letni kurs językowy: Business English Language Program w Irlandii.
Business English Language Program – July ‘14
(Max. Group size = 15 participants)
Language Xchange Ireland are running a 4 week program in Ireland from mid July / August 2014 for teachers to improve their English. The program is delivered in 2 stages and you can book one or both.
1) Business English Language Academy:-
The “English Learning Program, Kilkenny” would start on Sunday 20th of July. Teachers / Students (18yrs old +) would arrive into Ireland on Saturday 19th or before.
- E-Learning available for 3 months (April, May & June ‘14)
- Saturday 19th – Meet and greet at Dublin Airport and transport to Kilkenny by Bus.
- Introduce each student to their Host families on arrival.
- Sunday 20th – Orientation for participants. Answer all their questions about Ireland and the program ahead.
- Monday 21st – Week 1, of Business English Academy in Kilkenny city.
- List of afternoon activities available to follow.
- Wednesday 23rd – Social night in Kilkenny.
- Saturday 26th – Full day Cultural tour.
- Monday 28th – Week 2, of Business English Academy in Kilkenny city
- Wednesday 30th – Cultural Night in Kilkenny
- Saturday / Sunday return trip to Dublin Airport.
Total cost per student to you:- € 895. (2 weeks)
Only 4 seats available – 11 teachers have already booked their place.
2) Voluntary Work Placement Program:
Extension option to add on to “Business English Language Academy”:-
- Once again full board Host family accommodation & transport included.
- Saturday 2nd / Sunday 3rd – Dublin city trip.
- Monday 4th of August – participant commences voluntary work placement.
- Thursday 7th – Social night in Thomastown, Open MIC night.
- Saturday 9th – second full day cultural tour.
- Monday 11th – Week 2, of voluntary work placement.
- Wednesday 13th – second cultural night.
- Saturday 16th – Return trip to Dublin airport for return flight.
Total cost per student to you:- € 795. (2 weeks)
Total cost per student to you for both programs:- €895 + € 795 = €1,690. (4 weeks)
That’s for 4 weeks with all transport, food, social activities, English academy, and work placement & cultural tours included. Language Xchange Ireland provides 24hr / 7day support too.
i) Final bookings in before Monday 30th of June.
ii) Books confirmed with 25% deposit.
iii) Final payment paid before June 30th 2014.
iv) Once student’s book and deposit is paid – we will register them on our database and they can begin e-Learning after 1st of April ’14.
v) The participant must have Travel and Medical Insurance.
vi) Those participating in the Voluntary work placement have suitable workplace insurance against accident, injury and damage caused.
vii) Flight and insurance not included in the above prices.
viii) Students English must be intermediated or a little less – Not beginners level.
Language Xchange Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org +353 (0)87 2251543