- DAAD Summer School at the University of Passau with the main focus on „The Concept of the Eastern Partnership: Potentials and Problems”. In an intense discourse with experts and the discussion of the concept of the Eastern Partnership with a focus on history, politics and economics, the alumni have the opportunity to stimulate further scientific and practical exchange from 3rd of July 2017 to 07th of July 2017. The application documents must be submitted by 28th of February 2017 in a PDF file and in German language via e-mail to: email@example.com.
For all alumni of the DAAD and other scholarships from Eastern European EU countries, Russia
and Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine), who are currently studying or working in their home country. Link: http://www.uni-passau.de
- U.S. – German Summer Law School, at the Justus Liebig University Giessen from July 15th until August 12th 2017 designed to challenge and inspire our participants in highly popular fields of law, taking into account an interdisciplinary program. Students are also encouraged to attend German language courses.
- Hessen International Summer University in Intellectual Property and Biotechnologyat the Justus Liebig University Giessen, from July 15th until August 12th 2017. Aimed to help participants broaden their horizons by bringing them closer to foreign cultures and fields of law.
- Summerschool on Health Law and Ethics at the Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands. The course is designed to enhance the preparation of health professionals confronted with legal and ethical issues. The course focuses on both theoretical and practical aspects of health law and ethics.
For students, academics, professionals and practitioners. 27 June – 7 July 2017
- Prague Summer School of Journalism at the Charles University. This program is intended for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree students. The Summer School programme will be interesting for students of communication studies, international studies, political studies, sociological studies, and other related fields. 27 August-10 September 2017
- Summer Schools taking place in Riga Technical University in August 2017.
– Summer School Nonlinear Life: Students will attend lectures of scientists in the fields of dynamics of nonlinear systems, medical engineering and physics. Seminars will cover topics such as preparation of scientific publications, computer simulation of nonlinear dynamic systems and will be organized in the research facilities of RTU. Participation fee is EUR 700. The deadline for submitting the application is 5 May 2017. More information: Summer School 2017 Nonlinear Life The application form can be downloaded at http://www.rtu.lv
– Summer School Woodcraft and Art Summer School: The summer school offers a programme consisting of lectures, workshops and discussions, company site visits, countryside visits, guided excursions and exciting parties. The programme will be conducted by a local team – designers, artists, technologists, designing engineers and invited experts. There will be lectures on different aspects of wood manufacturing and design. Participation fee is EUR 700. The deadline for submitting the application is 5 May 2017. More information: Summer School 2017 Woodcraft and Art The application form can be downloaded at http://www.rtu.lv/
- English Language Summer School in Wales, UK. Strong focus on listening and speaking as well as reading and writing skills. Courses run during Summer in July and August 2017 at Glyndŵr University Wrexham. For students.
- Summer School in Global Studies and Critical Theory Cultures at the University of Bologna, Italy.
Classes, seminars, public meetings and debates will address this topic both from an historical and a theoretical perspective, and through the analysis of exemplary case studies, aiming at providing critical tools for the understanding of the current dynamics. The Summer School in Global Studies and Critical Theory will take place in Bologna across two whole weeks from June 26 to July 7, 2017. The intensive program consists of lectures, seminars, critical dialogues, workshops, and project presentations. For students.
- Summer School „Hungarian Culture and Tradition” for students of Humanities and Social Sciences.
7 August 2017, Pázmány Péter Catholic University (PPCU), Budapest, Hungary.
- Aristotle University Summer School: „Financial crime, corruption and money laundering: European and international perspectives”.The summer school will focus on ongoing developments in combating international fraud, international tax evasion and tax avoidance, corruption and money laundering, international and European anti-fraud mechanisms and procedures, etc. 5-13 July 2017 at the Faculty of Law – Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. For students.
More information: summer-school-flyer
- Summer School at University of Eastern Finnland. It gives an excellent opportunity to experience an innovative and international learning environment while creating new networks with fellow students. 14-25 August 2017 at University of Eastern Finnland
More infromation: uef_summerschool_card
- Kosovo International Summer Academy 2017, with a special focus on “Peace building in post-conflict areas – Diplomacy, Leadership and Negotiations”.12-22 July 2017. Prishtina, Kosovo. Kosovo International Summer Academy elaborates different topics on economics, politics, diplomacy, professional etiquette and protocol, leadership, peaceful conflict resolution, EU Integration process, international law, human rights, international justice, international security and the role of civil society in building peace, in interactive lectures with diplomats, high ranking officials, representatives of civic society and prestigious local and international organizations.
More information: kosovo-international-summer-academy-call-for-applications-2017
- International Summer University of the University of Tartu in Estonia.The aim of this programme is to introduce the crucial changes in two Baltic societies, brought up by the collapse of communism. The programme will introduce the challenges and achievements of social, economic and political reforms and their past, present and future impacts on local as well as on international scale. Students will learn of state-of-the-art achievements generated by quick and efficient transformation from state-controlled economic system into free market economy. 2-22 July, 2017, for students.Link: http://www.ut.ee/
- Summer School on Intellectual Property” 2017 in Bonn. The Summer School addresses graduate and postgraduate students from any field of study. It will take place from July 31 to August 11, 2017. The program is conducted in English.
More information: poster-summer-school-on-intellectual-property-2017
- Cologne Summer School on International Perspectives in Teacher Education 2017. The Cologne Summer Schools programs offer courses in various university disciplines, all designed to broaden basic and advanced knowledge. Regardless of the course of study, you benefit from an intercultural and intereducational experience in the vibrant city of Cologne. 31 July to August 18, 2017. For students. Link: http://colognesummerschools.uni-koeln.de/
- Summer School at UWS Paisley Campus, University of the West of Scotland. Throughout the six week programme you will study two modules from a range of options in the following disciplines: Option A:The Human Side of Technology, Digital Marketing, Exploring Psychology or Option B: Get Into Enterprise, General English, Cultures of the English-speaking World 1. From Monday 3rd July – Friday 11th August 2017. For students.
More information: international-summer-school-flyer
- Summer School Ambivalences of Europeanization at the European University Viadrina, Germany.
The program deals with violence and conflicts throughout Europe, as well as it´s economic conditions and the cooperation and legal basis of the EU´s institutions. 31 May – 14 July , 2017. For undergraduate students in European Studies, Global Studies, History, Social Studies, Cultural Studies, Business Administration & Economics. Tuition waived for students from partner institutions.Deadline for online application at the Viadrina: March 5, 2017
More information: infosheet_summer-school-2017
- 2nd Central European PhD Workshop on Economic Policy and Crisis Management, University of Szeged. Workshop is openED to all PhD students from Central European doctoral schools, working in the fields of economic policy and crisis management. Its aim is better understanding of the challenges in national and international economic policies. 23rd-24th March 2017, Szeged, Hungary.
- International Summer School in Human Sciences at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The Jyväskylä Summer School in Human Sciences comprises 21 interdisciplinary courses for students interested in e.g. art and culture studies, education, sport and health sciences, psychology, communication, social sciences and philosophy or related fields. We have also included, for the first time, one PhD-level course in our programme. 22 May – 16 June 2017.
More information: summer-school-in-human-sciences-2017
- 2017 Nankai Summer School in Nankai University, China, one of UŁ partner Universities. Provides students with the opportunity to experience Chinese culture and offers series of interdisciplinary topics like Chines Economics, Business, History, Society, Law and Public Policy. 2017 Nankai Summer School: June 19 – July 16, 2017. Deadline: May 31, 2017, for students.
Candidates are asked to contact the International Relations Office UŁ first: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The European Summer School under a title „Challenged Union: Making Sense of the Troublemakers (…or at least trying to)”. European Summer School is organized under auspices of the European Commission Representation in the Czech Republic, in cooperation with Prague College and Faculty of Social Science of Charles University in Prague. The programme focuses on current issues that the European Union faces, with a special focus on Euroscepticism and its manifestations in member states. Prague, July 15-25 2017, for university students.
- NOHA Spring School in Humanitarian Action 2017 -Vilnius University. The Spring School aims at training those who are involved in humanitarian action and feel the need to upgrade their basic knowledge and skills – civil servants, staff of international and non-governmental organizations, academy and more generally those who are willing to join the humanitarian action. It will take place 8-12 May 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania, for students.
Registration online: http://nohanet.org/apply
More information: spring_school_2017_programme_20170108
- International student short film festival “Une Nuit Trop Courte” in Grenoble, France. Participants will be dived into moving and fascinating universes mixing drama, comedy, fiction and reality. Nuit Trop Courte shortfilm festival: 3-4 March 2017. Deadline: 25 January 2017, for students.
- The academy of global humanities and critical theory (http://aghct.org/) is pleased to announce that the call for application for the 2017 edition of the summer school in global studies and critical theory is now open.This year the Summer School will focus on sovereignty and social movements.Summer School will take place in Bologna from June 26 to July 7, 2017.For detailed information see the website: http://aghct.org/summer-school or contact email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by April 15th, 2017.
- The University of the Basque Country/Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU), the leading institution in the Basque university system, is organizing a great academic and fun programme through its “Basque Culture II. International Summer School”, a comprehensive approach to the identity and culture of the Basque Country, from the 3rd to the 14th of July 2017.
The registration period: from 9th January 2017.
- Konkurs dotacyjny w obszarze Edukacja organizowany przez Fundację Współpracy Polsko-Niemieckiej w Warszawie. O dofinansowanie w ramach konkursu mogą ubiegać się projekty polsko-niemieckie: podnoszące jakość dwu- lub wielostronnych relacji poprzez pogłębienie wiedzy na wybrane tematy (w tym specjalistyczne i historyczne); podnoszące kompetencje językowe i wiedzę o kraju sąsiada; służące doskonaleniu zawodowemu i specjalistycznemu; dotyczące edukacji kulturalnej.
– Termin składania wniosków: 1-31 stycznia 2017 r.
– Przewidywany termin rozstrzygnięcia konkursu: marzec 2017 r.
– Termin realizacji projektów: od 1 kwietnia 2017 r. do 31 grudnia 2017 r.
– Okres realizacji projektu jest ograniczony. Projekty powinny zostać zrealizowane do końca 2017.
- Conference The Young Leaders’ Forum, organisers: Antall József Knowledge Centre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary, International Visegrad Fund.The Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF) will feature outstanding young professionals (aged 24-38), soon to become important actors and decision-makers in the field of innovation, political and social sciences, as well as healthcare. The main purpose of YLF is to foster a lively dialogue among young innovators, inventors, and entrepreneurs, as well as active PhD researchers, young diplomats, and young professionals at companies investing in innovative projects. During the three-day event, participants will have the opportunity to exchange best practices, experience, and ideas in order to create a common standpoint on the main topics of the conference, as well as to attend its different sessions. 29-31 March 2017, Budapest.
Link: The Young Leaders’ Forum (YLF)
more information: 2017_call-for-application
- IPD Summer Academy: Institute for Peace & Dialogue Summer Academy, Switzerland
During the Summer Program 2017 experienced experts of IPD will share professional and academic skills about Peacebuilding, Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Security, Intercultural Dialogue & Human Rights topics. This year it includes also 1 day to trip Zurich City for Sightseeing and lunch.
VII International Summer Academy: 11 – 19 August, 2017 (10 Days)
VIII International Summer Academy: 20 – 29 August, 2017 (10 Days)
Deadline for Applications: 01 June, 2017
- IPD Academic Programs: Theory – Practice – Research – Exchange – Networking – Contribute in Baar, Switzerland. Programs in Peacebuilding, Conflict Transformation, Mediation, Security and Intercultural Dialogue. Applicants can choose either 10 days Winter Academy or 3 Month CAS-Research program in their filled application. For students, PhD, Academics.
Winter Academy: 17-26 February, 2017 (10 Days). The main goal of the 10 days Winter Academy is to strengthen the skills of the representatives of state organisations, business sector, INGOs/NGOs, education institutions, religious organisations, independent mediators and politicians through institutional global academic education in peacebuilding, mediation, conflict resolution, security and intercultural dialogue. Deadline for Applications: 01 November, 2016.
Info: IPD Winter Academy 17-26 February, 2017, Switzerland
Application: IPD WA & 3 Month CAS-ResearchProgram 2017
- Summer School on Development Policy in Universität Bonn, Germany. The Summer School addresses graduate and postgraduate students from any field of study. It will take place from July 31 to August 11, 2017. The program is conducted in English.
- International Summer Course for German Language and Cultural Studies in Universität Bonn, Germany.The International Summer Course offers participants the opportunity to learn the German language or to deepen already existing language skills, to gain an insight into the German country traditions, to participate in interesting excursions, to get to know the internationally recognized University of Bonn 02.- 25 August 2017, for students.
- Summer French Courses 2017, University of Geneva, Switzerland. Courses offered:French-English; French-German; French-Spanish. From 26 June to 25 August 2017, for students.
Link: French Summer Course at the University of Geneva
more informtion: cours-dete-2017-fr-en
- Paris Diderot Summer School in Université Paris Diderot, France.This immersion program is intended for international students who want to improve their French language skills and discover French culture during 3 weeks. Program’s dates: from July 3rd to 21st, 2017; Application: from January to April, 2017
- 8th World Peace Choral Festival in Vienna, 26 – 29 July 2017. Under the slogan „Coming together to sing, singing for a better future”, the young participants will promote world peace by means of their music. The World Peace Choral Festival aims at enhancing intercultural understanding and communication in order to produce mutual respect and harmony.
Link: 8th World Peace Choral Festival
- List of Summer Courses in August 2017 organised by Radboud University, The Netherlands. Renowned academic staff from Radboud University, Radboud University Medical Centre and some of its international partners will offer carefully selected courses that will inspire students and researchers and provide them with the opportunity to extend their network. Our courses are intended for international and Dutch students at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD level. Some courses also accept postdocs and professionals.
Link: Radboud Summer Schools
- Summer Course”The European system of Human Rights Protection” at The European University Viadrina, Germany, 9-22 July 2017. This course is especially designed for advanced undergraduate students or recent graduates in order to provide students from all countries of both Western and Eastern Europe with an opportunity to expand their knowledge of human rights law and policy within the transnational European context.
Link: Summer course
- Call for course proposals for the Summer School titled „Take the Best from East and West” organised by The Faculty of Economics of The University of Ljubljana. Organisor invites academics to submit course proposals on Bachelor, Master and PhD level, in the field of Economics or Business studies. Courses will be held between 3 and 21 July, 2017.
Detailed information for Bachelor and Master level:
Teaching Opportunity_Ljubljana Summer School 2017 >>>
Detailed information for PhD level:
Teaching Opportunity_Ljubljana Doctoral Summer School 2017 >>>
Course proposals should be submitted online by 6 November 2016.
Ljubljana Summer School Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 semester Master of International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law – LLM program “International Human Rights and Humanitarian Law” at the European-University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Germany. This postgraduate program offers advanced study of the international protection of fundamental human rights. Deadline extended for summer semester: 15th of January 2017.
- 3 semester International Programmes taught in English for international students at the Faculty of Commerce, the School of Industrial Engineering and the Higher Technical School of Agricultural Engineering, Universidad de Valladolid, Spain. Offered courses are:
School of Industrial Engineering
Higher Technical School of Agricultural Engineering
Faculty of Commerce
- The Rome International Careers Festival organised by Giovani nel Mondo Association, Rome, Italy. Key elements of the Festival are: International Career, Simulations, Meetings with Industry Experts, Competitions with Thousands of International Students, Opportunities for a Successful Career, Honing Skills and Talent. 11-14 March 2017