A document should be filled in and delivered to the home Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator until 26th Febraury 2016 by all students submitting an online application form at the USOSWeb platform in the first part of the enrolment in the 2015-2016 academic year.
2. Declaration 2016/17
A document to be filled in by students in their last year of studies (BA level) when are selectedfor the Erasmus+ exchange programme.
3.Documents – 2016/17
Przewodnik ECTS– The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) is a tool of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) for making studies and courses more transparent and thus helping to enhance the quality of higher education.
A document for transferring the scholarship:
Bank Account Details form which should be submitted to the International Relations Office, room 7 not later then the 20th of June 2016 – for Winter semester departures or the end of October 2016 – for Summer semester departures.
Documents for signing the Erasmus+ agreement. The agreement has to be signed by the outgoing student around 4 weeks before departure in the International Relations Office (room 7):
- a copy of the Learning Agreement for Studies (LAS) on the new EU template – signed by the outgoing student, the ECTS Coordinator of the student’s home Faculty and the receiving institution
The ISCED-F 2013 search tool available at http://ec.europa.eu/education/tools/isced-f_en.htm should be used to find the ISCED 2013 detailed field of education and training that is closest to the subject of the degree to be awarded to the student by the sending institution.
ISCED – F – the International Standard Classification of Education for fields of education and training of education programmes and qualifications, please look at pages No 18 – 20 to find your Subject area code and choose this one that is closest to the subject of the degree.
- Annex to Learning Agreement for Studies– it is an internal document of the UL to complete by the student providing that the home Faculty of the student requires it.
- Proof of insurance valid for the period of Erasmus+ studies abroad – a copy of European Health Insurance Card or other medical insurance policy valid for the whole period of student mobility abroad in the host country
- Confirmation of student status at the University of Lodz for the 2016/2017 academic year (issued by the Dean’s office)
- Letter of Acceptance from the host university (it can be a printout of the invitation letter/email sent to the student by the receiving institution) with precise dates of student mobility abroad
- *OLS language test**Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support*
Erasmus+ *Online Linguistic Support (OLS)
<http://www.erasmusplusols.eu/>* is a tool to improve the quality ofmobility. This is made possible by upgrading target language skills of Erasmus+ programme students before the mobility for studies orplacement, as well as during it. As an Erasmus+ student, you are obliged to take it before and after your stay at a foreign institution. If applicable, you also need to take part in a language course.
Online Linguistic Support – http://www.erasmusplusols.eu.
The test is available in the following 12 languages:*Czech, Danish,Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese,Spanish and Swedish. *If the target language (of your studies or placement) is none of them, you do not need to take this test.
Main functions of the OLS platform:
– create a personalized profile;
– access data on functioning of OLS platform;
– check compatibility with the software on your computer;
– take the language proficiency test.
*OLS Language Course*
Guided tour of the language course (DE
You will be automatically directed to a language course if the first (before-mobility) sitting of your test yields no more than B1 level score. The language skills course is taught in the same language as you sat the OLS test. You cannot change it for a different language.
The University can also enable the course to native speakers of the target language, and those who scored between B2 and C2, if they ask for joining in the course.
NOTE: The Erasmus+ agreement can be signed only by a student who submits the set of 4(or 5) documents listed above.