Online registration for Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2014 that will take place from November 17 – 20, 2014 in the unique historic setting of the Schoenbrunn Castle in Vienna, Austria (Europe) is now open and you can register:
- As participant: it is already possible to register – please keep the pre-registration discount and the hotel reservation until September 15, 2014 in mind!
- As exhibitor: please find more information at exhibition – please be aware of the deadline for exhibition booths on October 1, 2014.
- As sponsor: please find more details about our sponsoring packages at sponsoring opportunities. We would again like to thank our current sponsors Microsoft, hydroWEEE Demo, ISL, ZeroWIN, Greentronics and PE International.
Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2014 brings a lot of high ranking representatives to one place (results of CI2010):
- 425 participants mainly from industries from 39 countries in America, Africa, Asia and Europe joined the conference
- 178 presentations were held in 46 sessions, tutorials, …
- 23 exhibitors presented their companies, products and services
- 21 partners & sponsors (eg. HP, Microsoft, Panasonic, SAP, STENA, Bis Repetita, dataserv, EPEAT, Green Electronics Council, Greentronics, iNEMI, …) supported the conference
We would like to take the opportunity to remind you that the deadline for submitting your abstracts for our Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2014 conference in Vienna at November 17 – 20, 2014 is less than 6 weeks away (May 31, 2014). As we have received already a lot of requests, spaces are filling quickly.
Call for Papers & Posters
More than 120 oral presentations will be given during November 18 – 20, 2014. In addition, space and time for posters will be provided in the environmental exhibition area. Please find a big variety of examples for targeted topics.
Call for Invited Sessions
We offer also the opportunity to organise your own session during November 17 – 20, 2014 (all excellent speakers must be already nominated in the abstract and the invited session will be evaluated by the International Program Committee as a whole). One slot represents 120 minutes.
Invited Sessions will be the perfect place to disseminate the results of your national or international project with several presentations in one or more sessions. European Commission FP7 projects like ZeroWIN, HydroWEEE Demo and RECLAIM will use this opportunity.
Please mail abstracts for oral presentations, invited sessions or posters (1 A4 page, pdf or doc) to email@example.com before May 31, 2014. The abstracts must contain the conference topic, title, names of authors, affiliation and address!
The International CARE Electronics Office is happy to announce the date for the world’s largest and most prominent congress on electr(on)ics and the environment,
Going Green – CARE INNOVATION 2014, Towards a Resource Efficient Economy which will take place in Vienna (Austria) from November 17-20, 2014.
This biennial conference, which travels between Europe, North America and Japan, will attract more than 400 experts from all over the world. This Symposium is the only platform for presenting the up-to-date progress on sustainable development and the development of eco-efficient electr(on)ic & automotive products.
The conference will provide a platform to discuss the latest progress on:
- Resource Efficiency
- Legal Compliance & Global Harmonization
- Sustainable Products and Services & Leading Edge Technologies
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Management
- Energy-efficiency & Climate Change
- Substitution and Recycling of Critical Materials
This year’s program will feature the latest in environmental design, clean manufacturing, resource efficiency, climate change, new eco-efficient technologies, collection, reverse logistics, refurbishment, carbon trading, re-use, recycling and policy making from leading experts in industry, academia, consulting, recyclers and public area around the globe. Leading companies and institutions in green electr(on)ics will present their innovative products, processes and services at the exhibition.
All companies in the electr(on)ics, automotive, solar and PV, chemical and recycling industry, power suppliers, electricity generators and distributors, contract manufacturers, material and component suppliers, service and logistic companies, collective systems, academia, consulting and public authorities (local, regional, international) are invited to attend and contribute.
The conference will again take place in the Apothecaries’ Wing of Schoenbrunn Palace. Together with its ancillary buildings and extensive park it is by virtue of its long and colourful history one of the most important cultural monuments in Austria. Scheduled as a listed monument, the whole ensemble, including the palace, the park with its numerous architectural features, fountains and statues and not least the zoo – the oldest of its kind in the world – was placed on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List in 1996.
For further Information please visit www.care-electronics.net/CI2014. You can find our Invitation Brochure & Call for Papers in the Download section.
BWZ UŁ nie pośredniczy w kontakcie z organizatorami konferencji.This entry was posted on piątek, Kwiecień 25th, 2014 at 10:57 and is filed under Bez kategorii. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed. */?>